Schiebler Logo

Pr├Ązisionswerkzeug- und Formenbau

deu | eng

History

A brief overview of who we are and where we come from:
1955

Purchase of an old Offenbach factory (leather goods supplier, artificial horn) by Mr Rolf Schiebler and rapid entry into the new technology of injection moulding production.

1960

The desire to build their own moulds for the injection moulding shop led to the expansion of existing buildings and the creation of a small tool shop.
Founding date of Schiebler Werkzeugbau.

1964

Rolf Schiebler's eldest son, Dietrich Schiebler, takes over the toolmaking business and continues to expand it over the following years. Injection moulding tools are mostly built for the company's own requirements.

1970

Construction of a 2-storey production building to meet the increased space requirements. Increasing production of tools for external customers.

1977

Retirement of Rolf Schiebler for reasons of age and sale of the spray shop, which remains in the building.

1985

Removal of the injection moulding shop, the space in the building is needed for the growing tool shop.

1994

Installation of the first CAD workstation to create 3D programs in-house. In the years that followed, continuous investment in modern
3D machines and peripherals.

2004

Mr Dietrich Schiebler hands over the management of the company to his two sons Arno and Robert, who have already been working in the company for several years.

2010

Completion of the new company building and 50th anniversary of the company!

2020

Redesign and energy refurbishment of our office building, we celebrate the 60th anniversary of the company!

Our industries

Medicine & Bioengineering
Electrical industry
Automotive industry
Packaging industry

You work in one of the industries or another and have a specific enquiry about a product?

Examples from the
early years.